• Bachelor of Journalism and Creative Writing, University of Winchester, UK;• Several years of teaching experience at the Early Years level in both the UK and China;
• Bachelor of Science in Management, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom;
• Vocational degree in Nutritional Sciences, Cardiff University (UWIC);
• 9 years teaching experience in China;
• Extensive experience teaching English to local children in Ningbo;
• Certificate in Early Years Education, University of Oxford;
• Cambridge University KET/PET Youth English training experience;
• Familiar with Montessori, Cambridge Natural Pinyin, Oxford Reading and Writing (RWI) Natural Pinyin, IB programme and STEAM.
• PGCE qualification from the University of Cumbria, UK;
• 8 years teaching experience in China;
• Background in adolescent mental health and social work;
• Proficient in trilingual Portuguese, Spanish and Mandarin.
• Master of Education, Nair University, USA ;
• Holds IB-PYP certificate, TESOL certificate;
• 10+ years of teaching experience in international schools;
• Proficient in Spanish.
• Master of International Chinese Language Education, Hong Kong University of Education;
• Extensive experience in bilingual language teaching;
• Taught in Hong Kong, Xiamen, and Guangzhou, China, as well as Chinese language and culture classes at universities in Europe;
• Level 8 in Korean;
• Holds an IBDP certificate;
• Instructor for international debating competitions.
Bachelor Degree in Art Education & Associates in Art & Science /Multimedia Design；Dean Lists
20 years teaching experience; previously worked in well-known international schools as an Art teacher
Previously served in the U.S. Navy; Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal/Service Medal; National Defense Service Medal; Navy Achievement Medal
Outstanding art design using watercolor, graphite, pastels, charcoal, puppet and printmaking
Expert in teaching and designing Art curriculum
Caring, warm-hearted and excellent communication skills with children
• Bachelor of Technology and Pedagogy, KUBSU KRASNODAR, Belarus;
• Many years of experience in teaching English, maths and science;
• Worked around schools in Southeast Asia, like Vietnam and Thailand;
• Expertise in putting into practice the latest scientific and applied knowledge.
• 20 years+ experience of teaching football, having worked in sports in Ireland, Europe, and China;
• Outstanding Teacher Award in Shandong Province, China;
• Holds a UEFA A Level Football Teaching Licence;
• Former professional footballer with several professional football awards, representing Ireland at world level;
• Winner of the Excellence in Teaching Award from DCU University, Ireland;
• Awarded Outstanding Teacher Award by an education group in Shandong, China
• Specialising in musical arts, Belarusian State Pedagogical University;
• Nearly 10 years of experience in teaching music in international and bilingual schools in China;
• Teaching style is rigorous and interesting, specializing in instrumental performance, proficient in the psychology of music education.
Concordia International School Ningbo
+86（0）574 8807 6699
No.18 Guangfu street，Yinzhou District，Ningbo